As everyone already knows, it is now 2012! An amazing new year where we can all set many new goals for ourselves. Now if any of you are like me, you've probably already thought of at least 8 new goals (or more) for this year. I wish I could say that I always complete my new years eve goals but honestly I forget more then half of them by March. The few that I do remember, I work on really well until the middle of the year and slowly they just drift to the back of my mind until I realize and say "ahh, it's already halloween, next month is Thanksgiving, and then Christmas". That's when I feel like all the goals I planned in last January i'll just have to try again this January. One of the goals I have for his year is to do more blogs this year then the last two combined, which is only 2! I'm hoping this will be one of the easier goals but you never know.
Now I would just love to tell all of 2011 but that would be too long of a blog and so I hope a very, very short recap will suffice. My little girl is now 2 with long hair that ends in beautiful curls. She is now talking a lot more. Her favorite phrase or better said most used phrase is 'help me please', since she often gets into mischief or needs help reaching for something that I purposefully put up high. At the moment she loves playing with the mega bloks she got for Christmas and watching Rudolph's Shiny New Year and Up. My baby boy is 16 months and loves to copy his older sister. If she is on the table he will try to find a way to get to her, if she is playing with a toy he will try to grab it from her. they have their moments where they will either hit each other or just cry at the same time, waiting for mom or dad to come to the rescue. But they also end up helping each other. They will find each other’s paci or blanket and give it to them. But by far my favorite thing they do is give each other head butts when they say sorry to one another. Matt and I can’t help but laugh with some of the little quirks they have.
Here is a family picture of us on Christmas Eve in our jammies.
Wish me luck! My goal requires 2 more postings. Hope I can surpass that.
No comments:
Post a Comment